[papyrus-rt-dev] Tuleap Papyrus-RT project: configuration changes and sprints

Hello everyone!

I have just completed two tasks in Tuleap.

First, I have added two new “Product Categories” for Papyrus-RT: “RT Codegen” and “RT Runtime”. I have then moved all tasks from the "Papyrus-RT Runtime” and "Papyrus-RT CodeGen” projects to the "Papyrus-RT” project and set their “Product Categories” according to their origins.

Second, I have created all seven sprints for “Papyrus-RT v1.0” so we can start the planning process. Although the current sprint, "Papyrus-RT 1.0 Sprint 1” is already in progress, it would still be useful to assign Work Items, Work Packages, and Tasks that are currently being worked on to this sprint.

I would like remind everyone that you still need to add the “Initial Effort Estimate” entry for all Work Items and tasks. This will enable us to better track the progress of the development efforts.

By working together, we ill succeed in delivering this project!

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx