De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Ernesto Posse
Envoyé : vendredi 29 janvier 2016 18:16
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Gitattibutes against EOL

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:13 AM, MAGGI Benoit <Benoit.MAGGI@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We need to keep consistency in the EOL (Unix vs windows) to avoid conflict such as this one [1]

The usual way to do it is to use .gitattributes [2]

Note : the current EGit version doesn't support this feature and it will only be present in the next version [3]

So this change will mostly affect people working with git tooling other than EGit and force them to use LF End Of Line

Then with the next Egit version all the team will be affected.

The patch is on gerrit [4].

Does someone has an objection ?

No objections here.

Did I missed a file extension used in the project?

We use .xtext and .mwe2 for the textual-syntax part.