[papyrus-rt-dev] Update sites and Update to Xtext 2.9

On Friday I upgraded our dependency on Xtext from 2.8.4 to 2.9, but this may have a temporary side effect that more recent (e.g. nightly) versions of the code generator are not updated because, while the main Eclipse update site usually includes the latest version of Xtext, version 2.9 has not yet moved to it. As a result, checking for updates from our nightly update site will not be able to install more recent versions of the code generator because it misses the dependency on Xtext 2.9.

A work around, while Xtext 2.9 is not available on the main Eclipse update site, is to add the following to your list of update sites:

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/xtext/updates/composite/releases/

After this, checking for updates should continue smoothly.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft.com

Back to the top