Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Codegen+RTS version 0.7.2

I updated the Papyrus-RT setup file (org.eclipse.papyrus-rt/releng/org.eclipse.papyrus-rt.oomph/setups/Papyrus-RT.setup) to have a 0.7.2 option.

I will only merge it once everything is in place, so that users do not see the new configuration until everything else is in place.

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx