Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] New version of the profile

Hi,

I just updated to the latest build with the new version of the profile. I would have expected some dialog about profile migration when opening existing models, but I did not get any.

Is there something missing regarding this for the UML-RT profile, or is there some "trick" going on that does not require the profile application to be migrated to the new version?

/Peter Cigéhn