Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Textual syntax for UML-RT merged into master

Hi,

I tried to find this in the latest nightly build but could not find anything. Could it be the failing Hudson job (#487) that has not made it all way into the nigtly repo?

When this works I guess there will be some new feature that can be installed, right?

/Peter Cigéhn