[papyrus-rt-dev] RCPTT Wiki Page

Hello Everyone,

I initiated a Wiki page about RCPTT for Papyrus RT.
It is a starting point for the further RCPTT test.

Have a look and a feedback at:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus-RT/RCPTT

Best regards
Céline

Le 26/11/2015 14:59, Céline JANSSENS a écrit :
Hello Benoit,

I created a special Branch for this purpose: origin/cjanssens
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/61222/

You can see the error into the following job:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Tooling-Gerrit/250/

Enjoy ;)