Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Hudson] Hudson build faild due to a P2 error

Agree with you .  +1

Le 25/09/2015 10:47, Ansgar Radermacher a écrit :
Hi,

I propose to build against http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars and http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5 for the moment. We can still apply the script later, if we need something from Neon.

Best regards

Ansgar

De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : mercredi 23 septembre 2015 12:36
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions
Cc : papyrus@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Hudson] Hudson build faild due to a P2 error

Hi,

I think that the Papyrus-RT build has been defined based on the Papyrus one. However, the Papyrus build is aligned on the Eclipse Simultaneous Release, which means it needs frequent updates (Every 6 weeks). This is not the case for Papyrus-RT, so it didn’t get these updates, and now it references invalid (deprecated) update sites.

So there are two options:

-          Always build against http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars and http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5 to get the latest released version of Eclipse (And remove all other update sites, except Papyrus)

-          Use the Papyrus script (In developer tools) to automatically update POM dependencies and remain aligned on the SimRel milestones

Note that the first approach will only work when building for Mars, since Neon will not be released until June 2016. If Neon builds are required, then it is necessary to remain aligned on the Simultaneous Release

HTH,

Camille

--
Ansgar Radermacher                CEA/DRT/DILS/LISE
http://www-list.cea.fr/index.htm