I'll try to update the build for this.

Do you have advice on setting environment variables in Hudson?  On Jenkins I used the EnvInject plugin, but that doesn't seem possible here.  On Hudson I think that I have to add parameters to the Job and then set the default values appropriately.

-Andrew

On 15-06-10 07:57 AM, LETAVERNIER Camille wrote:

By the way, my second test commit [1] failed while it was supposed to work, but the error seems unrelated to the commit. I suspect the current master branch is broken

[1] 49899: [Gerrit Test] Clean build [I62cda32a]

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/49899/

Camille

De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : mercredi 10 juin 2015 13:54
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Gerrit build

Hi Andrew,

We simply applied the standard Gerrit build configuration:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#Verifying_Changes_on_Hudson_using_Gerrit_Trigger_Plugin

The refspec and branch specifier didn’t match (Refspec was refs/changes/*:refs/changes/* instead of $GERRIT_REFSPEC, and the branch was $GERRIT_REFSPEC instead of **)

Additionally, we replaced the Git repository URI, from git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/papyrus-rt/org.eclipse.papyrus-rt.git to /gitroot/papyrus-rt/org.eclipse.papyrus-rt.git, which is semantically identical but bypasses the Git server (The filesystem is accessed directly). That’s a recommendation from Eclipse to reduce the load on the git server, but that’s minor.

Regards,
Camille