[papyrus-ic] PAINS Workshop at MODELS 2018

Dear members of the Papyrus IC,

We are are organizing PAINS, a workshop on "Pains in Model-Driven Engineering Practice", at the ACM/IEEE MODELS conference, 16 October 2018, in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The goal is to discuss concrete pains, issues and challenges faced in the industrial practice of MDE and to elicit current industrial requirements on MDE research.

We reach out to you due to your previous participation with the IEEE/ACM MODELS Conference community to ask if you would be interested in participating in PAINS and give a flash talk. The barrier to participation is intentionally very low:  We are calling for (extended) abstracts of two pages or presentation slides only. Topics of interest include:

  • Pains from applying research prototypes in industrial practice and why these were insufficient
  • Pains from missing research solutions to challenges in  industrial practice
  • Pains in implementation MDE theories in practical tooling

Please send your proposal by July 15th at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pains18

You can find more information at the PAINS website: https://sites.google.com/view/pains-2018/home

Best regards,
Francis Bordeleau, Michalis Famelis, Jennifer Horkoff, and Andreas Wortmann
PAINS organizers

Regards,

Francis

FRANCIS BORDELEAU, Ph.D.