[papyrus-ic] Support for Papyrus UML added to Hawk model indexer

Hello all,

We have recently added support to index UML models to our Hawk tool:

https://github.com/mondo-project/mondo-hawk/wiki/Papyrus-UML-support-in-Hawk

The tool can automatically watch all the models in the workspace (also folders and SVN/Git repositories) and mirror them into a graph database (currently Neo4j or OrientDB) for faster and more convenient querying. We also have provisions for convenient querying of models that use profiles, and for models that use the predefined UML libraries as well.

The wiki article has a full tutorial on how to use it with UML, and a few sample queries on a toy model. We'd love to know your thoughts on this, especially if we are missing something important in terms of supporting UML in industrial settings.

By the way, can we post this to the wider community in mdt-papyrus.dev? We are not sure if it would fit in there.

Looking forward to your feedback!
Antonio

--
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez