From: Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Subject: [picrac] Research/Academia
To: papyrus-ic discussions <papyrus-ic@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone.

For those of you who are at MODELS in St. Malo, and are interested in the Research/Academia committee activities of the Papyrus IC, we are meeting tomorrow Tuesday, October 4th at the end of the day (5:30pm) at the Rotonde J. Cartier (where the registration desk and posters are) and we may go find a place to talk.

Regards

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft