[papyrus-ic] [picrac] Academia/Research webinar technical issues

Hello everyone.

I would like to apologize about the last minute technical issues regarding the Research/Academia webinar. I am aware that many people where unable to connect.

We are not sure what exactly happened, but the Skype/Lync session expired without notice, forcing us to create a new session.

Nevertheless, we did have 14 attendees and four presenters:

- Tanja Mayerhofer from T.U.Wien
- David Schmelter from Fraunhofer IEM
- Eugene Syriani from U. Montreal
- Daniel Varro from McGill U., Budapest T.U. and IncQuery Labs.

We recorded the session, and once we edit it, we will post it in the wiki at https://wiki.polarsys.org/Papyrus_IC/Research_Academia/Webinars along with the other webinars.

Thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--