Monthly meeting for August
  • Date: Thursday August 18th, 10:00am to 11:00am EDT (North America), 4:00pm - 5:00pm CET (Europe)
  • Skype Lync meeting link: https://meet.ericsson.com/francis.bordeleau/H518VY6G
  • By phone: Find a local number at https://dialin.ericsson.com. Conference ID: 8863 44929
  • Proposed agenda:
    • Status of the wiki
    • Webinar series
      • Quick update
      • Upcoming topics
        • August 26th: Research Overview — 5 x 10min
        • September: Research Overview — 5 x 10min
        • October: Product Lines Management?
          • Industry perspective/needs presentation
          • Research/Academia presentations
        • November: Formal verification/validation?
          • Industry perspective/needs presentation
          • Research/Academia presentations
        • December: Testing?
      • Format of the Research Overview presentations
        • We need to emphasize that it is limited to 10 min
        • Personal introduction, including research group intro
        • Overview of current research focus/projects
    • Research priorities
      • Discuss the wiki setup
      • Timeframe:
        • People need to enter their research priorities so that get a first version of the 2017 priorities at the f2f meeting in Kista
        • We would like to announce Papyrus IC Research/Academia 2017 research priorities at the MODELS conference in Saint-Malo at the beginning of October
    • Teaching materials
      • Open source license to be used
        • Reference to the webinar by Joseph Potvin
        • Do we need a follow-up teleconference with Joseph to decide on the type of open source license to use
      • Wiki page for teaching material
    • Planning of the MODELS conference
      • Sponsorship of the Welcome reception
        • Short speech
        • Demo: Animation - Rover?
      • Organize a (informal) meeting on Papyrus in research and academia