Re: [papyrus-ic] About Papyrus Oxygen

Dear Sebastien, dear all,

From my side, it would be nice to get support of following SysML features:
* Ability to display activities in BDD (drag and drop from model explorer) => useful to display functional architecture when formalizing a function with an activity
* Ability to display information flow on connectors in IBD => useful to show functional flows carried by physical links.

Thanks
regards
raphaël