[paho-dev] mqtt async client

Good morning,

I’m a software developer at Sitael, based in Italy, and I am interested in implementing mqtt solution in our IoT project.

Let me give you a brief explanation of our case:

In our IoT project we have:

  • a lot of IoT sensors that send mqtt messages on topic  “IDSENSOR/status”
  • a Java back-end client connected to the broker with just a single client connection (single client id connection). Our back-end client is the only client that process the sensor messages, subscribing to +/status.

We want to be able to receive multiple messages, in our Java back-end client in an asynchronous way.

I’ve read on your website that is possible to get a non-blocking API using Paho Java Client.

Is this possible to receive messages, in an asynchronous way, with your non-blocking API?

Could you be so kind to suggest me the correct way for using the non-blocking api functionality?

Thank you for the attention.

Best regards,

Viviana Cianciaruso

Back-End Developer

e-mail: viviana.cianciaruso@xxxxxxxxxx

SITAEL S.p.A.

Headquarters & Contacts

Via San Sabino, 21 - 70042 Mola di Bari (BA) Italy

tel. +39.080.53.21.796 - fax. +39.080.53.55.048

www.sitael.com

This e-mail is confidential, it must not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the above named addressees. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. SITAEL disclaim any liability for any action taken in reliance on the content of this e-mail. The comments or statements expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily those of SITAEL. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender promptly and destroy this message.

Back to the top