Re: [paho-dev] Websocket support for Mosquitto on m2m.eclipse.org

FYI, Al is evaluating the patch that has been proposed in bug #413579 to allow the javascript client to handle arbitrary websocket frames, along with changes to allow the client to run without a browser. We hope to have this ready soon.

Ian