Re: [p2-dev] can platform be updated via p2?

Now we're getting somewhere. Using the http repo site works (if I uninstall then install). But, what I need to do is accomplish this using zip repos, not an http url. Are you telling me the platform builds are producing a flawed repo zip--one that's missing key IUs? Or are there additional/different repo zips I should be using?

John