[p2-dev] New version of SAT4J

I have released in Orbit a new version of SAT4J (20100329) for us to try out all throughout the week.
It is important to have it loaded in your workspace and run the tests with it because this new version contains a completely rewritten copy of the explanation search as per Daniel's message from March 26th (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/p2-dev/msg02910.html).

The user visible aspect of this change is a massive cut of the explanation time (from minutes down to seconds).

Once we will have performed enough testing, I will get an Orbit build done so we can consume it in p2.
Should you encounter a problem with this version, note that the previous CVS tag of SAT4J is v20100303.

PaScaL

Back to the top