RE: [p2-dev] Where's p2?

This is all very cool. We should get together at EclipseCon and compare notes. It would be a great experience for users if they could install stuff from each of these vendors into their Eclipse installation. It works in free/open source, but how far away are we from being able to do it commercially as well.

Cheers,
Doug.