[p2-dev] Branching complete

I have finished branching all p2 projects (p2.*, frameworkadmin.*, simpleconfigurator.*). The branch name is "R3_6_api_cleanup". Please do all p2 development work in that branch until further notice (likely 2-3 weeks). If important fixes are needed for 3.6 M3, please release them in both streams to make sure we don't lose them when we merge back into HEAD.

Please hold off for another day on major API refactoring - there are several people with outstanding patches that they would like to get released before major changes start.

John

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/20/2009 02:25 PM

Please respond to

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[p2-dev] Beginning to branch

I am now branching all p2 projects. Please don't release anything until I'm done and I'll send out details once finished.