Re: [p2-dev] ProductAction and multiple products

Yes, when one result is being published in series, this may cause problems.  I wonder if we should run the entire product publishing action on a inner result set, and then merge than when finished.  This will essentially scope the children to the currently publishing task.

I am a little reluctant to change this unless it is actually causing a problem though. Can you produce a test case that demonstrates this Thomas?

cheers,
ian