[ospo.zone] Updates on the Good Governance Initiative

Hiho good people,

I'd like to give an update on the work ongoing at the Good Governance Initiative. We've worked intensively these last months to build upon last year's publication of the handbook v1.0.

As our roadmap [1] states, we aim to publish our new release of the Handbook, v1.1, in one month's time, for the Open Source Experience conference in Paris (early Nov).

## What's new in there?

1. Updated material and references for the Handbook itself.

2. Translations
We've setup a workflow to enable translations of the Handbook v1.0, using weblate [2] and it worked amazingly well. A german translation is already available [3] and a french translation is to be published soon. New translations are already started and make good progress as we're talking (portuguese, spanish, and italian).

3. Deployment
We developed a new feature [4] to easily deploy your own GGI dashboard on a private (or public) GitLab instance. It takes less than 10mn to deploy, and automatically creates all activities [5], a board and a static website [6] (regularly and automatically updated from your local activities) to show your progress on the program. Basic scorecards [7] are included, making it even more easy to start and follow the process.

4. Communication
We are also working hard on our communication and marketing: new logo, new boilerplates and slidedecks, and hopefully a discussion system to enable more fluid exchanges.

We will of course get back to you with more details as things get officially published.