[ospo.zone] All OSPO OnRamp videos are now out!

Hiho good people,

We have just published the last videos of all the presentations held at OSPO OnRamp!
They can be found on our OSPO Alliance Peertube channel at [1].

[1] https://peertube.xwiki.com/c/ospo_onramp/videos

This includes:
* OSPO OnRamp 2021-12-10:
  - Introducing the OSPO OnRamp, by Michael Plagge (Eclipse Foundation)
  - The SAP OSPO, by Michael Picht (SAP)
  - The OW2 OSS Good Governance initiative, an OSPO implementation blueprint, by Cédric Thomas (OW2)
* OSPO OnRamp 2022-01-14:
  - Manage Log4Shell and other open-source vulnerabilities with Eclipse Steady, by Henrik Plate (SAP).

As usual more information can be found at the OSPO Zone website [2]:

[2] https://ospo.zone/onramp/past_meetings/

Have a marvelous day!

--
boris