From: Boris Baldassari <boris.baldassari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: OSPO Alliance meetings: book the dates!
To: OSPO community discussions <ospo.zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hiho good people,

This is a kind reminder that we'll hold the OSPO Alliance Digital Office
hours tomorrow Thursday the 24th at 5 pm CEST. Meeting URL as defined in
last week's email is:

https://jitsi.hivane.net/OspoAllianceOfficeHours

It will be the opportunity to freely ask any question about OSPOs, the OSPO
Alliance, or the Good Governance Initiative. Come as you are, invite
whoever you think could be interested: We're Open!

Have a wonderful day, cheers!

--
boris

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 7:07 PM Boris Baldassari <