Re: [ospo.zone] Publication of the OSS Good Governance Handbook 1.0!

Hiho Gaël, all,

Thanks for sharing this, and congrats to all contributors and participants involved in the initiative!

It's been indeed a fine collaborative work, and early feedback is good -- notably from last week's Open Source Experience conference, where it was announced.
Not long after the publication we already had some comments, additions and fixes proposed to the activities and content, which is really nice.

We'll soon set up a forum or similar for people to make comments on the activities [1] and gather feedback for the next iteration. General feedback is welcome on the ospo.zone mailing list.
[1] https://ospo.zone/ggi/

Thanks, have a wonderful Tuesday!

--
Boris