[ospo.zone] Eclipse Plato is up and running!

Hiho good people,

It's my pleasure to announce that the Eclipse Plato [1] project is provisioned and ready for contributions.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/plato/www

Eclipse Plato is where the OSPO Zone website is being developed and maintained. As promised, it is open to all and collaboratively managed. We are looking for resources, curated content and valuable inputs from the valued members of this list.

May you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, have a wonderful Monday!

--
Boris

Back to the top