[ospo.zone] Update on actions

Hiho good people,

I wanted to let people on this list know about what's going on currently in the Ospo Zone and GGI universe. If you have any ongoing action or any questions, please feel free to reply and add up to this email.

* We want to publish interviews, use cases, and testimonials to help people who are willing to set up an Ospo in their organization. If you would like to share your own experience and knowledge and contribute back to the community, now is the time! Don't hesitate to get in touch with us (or me), and we'll set up something.

* The GGI Working Group [GGI] is working hard on the body of knowledge that will provide the content for Ospo'ers. For those who do not know what's happening there, it's all public: the resources are on [GGI], and the ongoing work on activities is happening in OW2's GitLab at [GGI-Activities].

[GGI] https://www.ow2.org/view/OSS_Governance/
[GGI-Activities] https://gitlab.ow2.org/ggi/ggi-castalia/-/boards/449

* The minutes of last Tuesday's meeting are available at [GGI-Minutes]. Since we are working on a release (planned for October), we have weekly meetings to synchronize. Meetings are public, and you are welcome to join if you'd like. Our next meeting is next Tuesday (the 21st) at 5 pm CEST on [GGI-Meeting].

[GGI-Minutes] https://nextcloud.ow2.org/index.php/f/97152
[GGI-Meeting] https://jitsi.hivane.net/OW2OSSGoodGovernance

Ospo Zone is a community initiative, so please feel free to contribute, ask questions, or comment. I'll update the list regularly on the advances made in the Ospo Zone and GGI spheres.

Have a wonderful day!

--
boris

Back to the top