Re: [osgi-users] jakartarest-osgi and jetty 12

H Mark,

thanks for the quick reply. Your are absolutely right, I works with the current release. I wrongly assumed that the .rest and .rest.servlet.whieteboard packages also have jetty12 dependencies, as the .rest.jetty package does.

I had a bit of dependency struggle (especially due to one bug from the current apache felix jetty12 light package) getting it to work against equinox from the eclipse 4.31 release.

I already had it running with a self compiled variant, but thanks to your comment I successfully went back to the current 1.2.2 release and my (probably simple) cases are just running fine.

Kind Regards

Gernot

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Björnsen Beratende Ingenieure GmbH

i. A. Dipl.-Math. Gernot Belger

Telefon +49 261 8851-147
g.belger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bjoernsen.de

Björnsen Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Maria Trost 3, 56070 Koblenz

Geschäftsführung
Dipl.-Ing. Architekt Matthias Bjørnsen
Dipl.-Ing. Patrick Blase
Dipl.-Kfm. (FH) Patrick Friedrich
Dr.-Ing. Kaj Lippert
Dr.-Ing. Michael Probst
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Reiner Segschneider

Sitz und Registergericht
Koblenz HRB 1716

Beachten Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzhinweise.