Re: [osgi-users] JAX-RS Whiteboard update question

Hi Dirk,

we have an alternative implementation of the JaxRs  Whiteboard that uses Jersey.

We currently working on making this implementation fully spec compliant. In addition to that we working on using this implementation with the upcoming Jakarta renaming changes.

This implementation will then move to the OSGi technology project at the Eclipse Foundation. Currently you find the latest version at maven central og.geckoprojects.rest:org.gecko.rest.jersey:4.0.11

The project is currently located at Gitlab https://gitlab.com/geck.io/geckoREST. This version will not further developed. Instead we work on a spec compliant version that will move to Eclipse/OSGi Technology. The Gitlab Version is not fully spec compliant! The plan is to have everything done within this year.

If you have further question, just contact us.

Regards,

Mark Hoffmann
M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
CEO/CTO