Re: [osgi-users] Retrieving/Tracking all instances of Prototype service

I assume your component configuration is coming from config admin.  If so you would specify a modified method for the service component (regardless of prototype or not) to receive the updated configuration.  See https://docs.osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/7.0.0/service.component.html#service.component-modification

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: "Alain Picard" <picard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-users" <osgi-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "This is a community mail list for OSGi technology. Any OSGi technical discussion or questions are acceptable here." <osgi-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [osgi-users] Retrieving/Tracking all instances of Prototype service
Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2021 6:14 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to either register all instances of a prototype service or to retrieve them when needed. Here I need to call those active service instances with some change configuration.

In many cases, we have factories that manage the instance pool when this is required, but here I just need to get the instances and provide them with updated configuration.

Thanks
Alain