From: "Fauth Dirk\(XC-ECO/ESM1\) via osgi-users" <osgi-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-users" <osgi-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "This is a community mail list for OSGi technology. Any OSGi technical discussion or questions are acceptable here." <osgi-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Fauth Dirk\(XC-ECO/ESM1\)" <Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [osgi-users] Typo in OSGi Compendium Spec
Date: Thu, Sep 2, 2021 07:20

Hi,

I just noticed a small typo in the OSGi R7 spec for Remote Services:

https://docs.osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/7.0.0/service.remoteservices.html#i1693415

In the Intents section it says:

This is reflected in the service.export.intents and service.exported.intents.extra properties.

But it should be service.exported.intents

At least it is specified like this in the Remote Service Properties chapter.

Not sure it this was already addressed in the current version. And I don’t know how to exactly either fix this or tell the right people to fix it. What is the current process on this now?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dirk Fauth

Cross-Domain Computing Solutions, Cross Automotive Platforms - System, Software and Tools Engineering Engineering Software Methods and Tools1 (XC-ECO/ESM1)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 30 02 40 | 70442 Stuttgart | GERMANY |
www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 711 811-57819 | Telefax +49 711 811 | Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork