[osgi-dev] OSGi User Forum

Hi,

as I was answering questions in the bnd discourse I realized that a lot of the stuff asked and discussed there are no bnd, but pure OSGi questions. Right now, we have the mailing lists, that don't show much activity and are besides some archives are more ephemeral in Nature.

Thus I'd suggest that we join the bnd discourse and make it a combined OSGi and bnd forum. I already talked with Peter and would support it. We could even use the osgiusers domain, if it did not already expire (or retake it for that). I have asked Wayne about the status for that, but haven't heard back yet.

The discourse already has a user base and thus we should with that. If you see this as an idea to follow up on, I will talk to the foundation, to see how their stance is towards discourse.

Have a nice weekend,

Jürgen.

--
Jürgen Albert