Re: [os-gov-dev] Hi πŸ‘‹

Hi Nico, welcome! It's nice to have you on board. :-)

Please find below some resources and information:
* Meeting minutes are stored on the wiki [1] of our project [2].
* Mailing list archives are public and can be consulted at [3].

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse/os-gov/-/wikis/home
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/os-gov

Please let us know if you have any question.

Have a bright day!

β€”
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289