Re: [os-gov-dev] OS-gov March Meeting: 26th @11am Pacific

Hiho again good people,

Quick updates:
* Kaylea pushed a merge request earlier to add files (GOVERNANCE, CONTRIBUTE), and I missed it (my apologies...). You can see it in the repository:
  https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/os-gov/os-gov
* I've pushed the minutes for today's call in the project's wiki:
  https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse/os-gov/-/wikis/home

For the records, a pad was created to draft a landing page for the project, to describe its purpose and invite people to join/contribute. You can find it here:
https://pad.castalia.camp/p/os-gov-landing-page-joe0o0j

Thank you, cheers!

—
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289