Re: [os-gov-dev] Proposed agenda for Monday meeting

Thanks! Did I miss a calendar invitation?  I don't know where the meeting is happening.

Deb

On Fri, Dec 8, 2023 at 10:33 AM Boris Baldassari via os-gov-dev <os-gov-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hiho good people,

As a preparation for our meeting planned for Monday, 5pm GMT, I started a pad with a proposed agenda at:

https://pad.castalia.camp/p/meetings-2023-12-11-zg50aqu

Please feel free to amend/add items, keeping in mind that we'll have only one hour. ;-)

Thank you, have a marvellous end of week!

Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289