Re: [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20111012-2200

Ok, this build is back up again on orion.eclipse.org and seems to be running fine.

Long story:

It failed to start this morning with a java.net.BindException: address already in use. This usually means an old server is still running, but when I checked there wasn't. Since this is the same failure that occurred in the server tests, I suspected a code change on our part that caused it. I reverted to an known good build while investigating. I then reviewed every change that was released this week, and nothing seemed conceivably related to this kind of problem. The server code was untouched this week except for some minor fixes in the Git servlets.

So, I tried upgrading orion.eclipse.org again, and this time it works fine. I would chalk this up as gremlins on the orion server, except the same failure just started happening in our nightly builds as well. I will continue investigating but meanwhile you can continue testing and working with the latest build on orion.eclipse.org.

John

e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: orion-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/12/2011 10:15 PM

Please respond to
Orion build notices and discussions <orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orion-releng] Orion Build : I20111012-2200

See here for the build results: I20111012-2200
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 359581 - [client][status] Unstage a group of files. (FIXED)
+ Bug 360589 - ServiceRegistry and PluginRegistry should support use of "progressHandler" (FIXED)
+ Bug 360634 - [server] Add TagLocation to clone representation (FIXED)
+ Bug 360643 - [server] GET on ContentLocation on Tag returns error 500 (FIXED)
+ Bug 360715 - SFTP Import is broken (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.client.core
org.eclipse.orion.client.editor
org.eclipse.orion.client.git