To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Oscar MARGINEAN
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/13/2015 04:27PM
Subject: [orion-dev] Running orion sites through tomcat

Hello,

I'm trying to setup an Orion-based system for developing a Java EE application which works under tomcat7.

Is it possible to connect a serverside script to orion so that it deploys the code in the correct context whenever a new server is created?

Thanks,
Oscar

Oscar MÄ‚RGINEAN
Board of European Students of Technology
Skype: oscar.marginean@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +31 638 38 43 38