[orion-dev] Meeting Minutes - May 26 and Orion 9.0 End-game

We are now in the "end game" period for the Eclipse Mars simultaneous release in June, of which Orion 9.0 is a part. This doesn't have an immediate impact on our development, since we have 3 good weeks of development time left. However one thing to keep in mind is that the IP log for Orion 9.0 has been submitted. That means we need to be careful about 3rd party library changes. If there is a library that has already been approved in ipzilla then we can consume it, but if not we will need to defer to Orion X.

Also, here are discussion minutes from today's development team call:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Meeting_minutes/20150526

John

Back to the top