[orion-dev] Esprima based outline plugin available

Hi all,

I'm releasing this to a wider audience.  There is a new orion plugin
hosted here (for the moment):

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/aspectj/dev/plugins/esprimaPlugin.html

This uses the esprima parser to provide two new outline views
(selectable with the pulldown menu in the outline view, which appears
when there are multiple candidates).  The first is a 'regular' outline
view, something akin to the outline view in eclipse.  The second is an
AST view which shows the esprima Ast (this helped me implement the
former view).  Click navigation should work fine in the regular
outline view, but in the Ast view only the 'range' entries provide
correct navigation at the moment.

It is a work in progress but I'm interested in any feedback.

cheers,
Andy

Back to the top