I have been anxious to get the structural changes needed for new layout in early, and there will be a lot more iteration leading up to the end of 0.4.
So this input is helpful and it is likely things are going to continue to move around and change appearance.

susan

Inactive hide details for Boris Bokowski ---01/23/2012 09:16:33 AM---On Jan 23, 2012 6:05 PM, "John Arthorne" <John_Arthorne@caBoris Bokowski ---01/23/2012 09:16:33 AM---On Jan 23, 2012 6:05 PM, "John Arthorne" <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Didn't we always have a

From: Boris Bokowski <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/23/2012 09:16 AM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] new header/layout released, more to come
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 23, 2012 6:05 PM, "John Arthorne" <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Didn't we always have a footer?

Yes, you are right, we had a footer since we had to display terms of use, so pretty much since the beginning. I must have mentally ignored it ;-) , and now the added link causes it to take up more vertical space, enough so that I notice it again.

So, never mind - but if I can have a wish, please go back to as little vertical space as possible. :-)

orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx