Re: [orion-dev] 0.4 M1 available

2011/12/14 John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2011/12/14 Malgorzata Tomczyk <Malgorzata.Janczarska@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Szymon Brandys
>> <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi John,
>> >
>> > I think that clearing your browser cache may help here.
>>
>> Hi Szymon, which specific operation do you recommend?
>
> The error you have suggests that there is something wrong with a
> taskPlugin. Please go to plugins page and check if you have taskPlugin.html
> installed.

I'm now on another machine. I was unable to get anything to work. So I
reinstalled 0.4m1 and erased my serverworkspace. I exited my browser,
erased my browser profile. Then I started the server and the browser.

Opening localhost:8080 and creating a new account works, but cloning a
repo fails:
Uncaught No Matching TaskService for location:/task/id/gCQLWn4mABEQAcLeeSiTng

Just FYI, this problem was probably caused by a bug in preference caching that Simon found.

jjb

Back to the top