Re: [orion-dev] Firebug sourceBox compared to Orion Editor

Hi Boris,

Thanks for pointing me that, I saw Silenio's message in the archive. I'll post more info here when I finish to analyze Orion's source.

If anyone have any question or comment feel free to ask me.

Pedro Simonetti.

Inactive hide details for Pedro Simonetti Garcia ---2011/04/07 16:59:08---Hi there, I hope this message reaches the correct thrPedro Simonetti Garcia ---2011/04/07 16:59:08---Hi there, I hope this message reaches the correct thread. I work on the Firebug Working Group and re

Pedro Simonetti Garcia <pedrosimonetti@xxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

2011/04/07 16:59

Re: [orion-dev] Firebug sourceBox compared to Orion Editor

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there, I hope this message reaches the correct thread.

I work on the Firebug Working Group and recently I did investigate how to improve our SourceBox performance. John J. Barton suggested to me to join this newsgroup so we can share knowledge on the subject.

I'll take a deeper look at Orion's source and post more info here later. I'll also write a little wiki page describing the tricks I used at SourceBox implementation so we can discuss if it is possible to use it at Orion too.

my best regards,

Pedro Simonetti.