Re: [orion-dev] Regarding Orion Web IDE PHP Editor (GSoC)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask you some more questions about GSoC and Orion:

1) Are there any early documentation / design plans available for new
architecture in M7? For example about extension points, rules to keep
in mind when extending the core functionality, etc?
2) If not, when are they planned to be released? April 29th or later?
3) In case when I'd be allowed to work with Orion this summer, what
would be the best way to handle my commits? Another branch, or
elsewhere?

PS: Now you can also check out my proposal on wiki (always the
freshest version)!
http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Karol.gusak.eu/GSoC_Proposal_Orion_Web_IDE_PHP_Editor

Regards,
Karol