From:       Malith Dhanushka <mmalithh@xxxxxxxxx>
To:         orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:       2011-03-21 06:36
Subject:    [orion-dev] Regarding GSoC project-"Orion - Git client"
Sent by:    orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I'm Malith Dhanushka and a undergraduate student of faculty of Computer
Science & Engineering,University of Moratuwa,Sri Lanka.I am interested in
the GSOC project idea "Orion - Git client ".So it will be great if some one
can give me more information about the project (related references) & bit
idea about the starting point to work on this project.

Thank you
Malith