[orion-dev] auto-recovery?

I almost have my orion - in - chromebug running, to enable self-hosted development of firebug + orion. However I am stuck on a bizarre problem: old file buffers keep reappearing.

For local files I use editor.setText(src). My src is 27301 characters. I immediately get a change event removing 27301 characters and adding 25476 characters. The content of the editor is 'old' code from earlier in the day.

The call stack for the change event has OpenAjaxManagedHub-all, coding-editor, and dojo, so I guess there must be some kind of memory feature being triggered? If yes, how can I tell it to stop being helpful ;-).

jjb

Back to the top