[orion-dev] Orion Landing Pages

 Hi *,

I've just committed the first version of the Orion landing pages to http://www.eclipse.org/orion

Please provide any feedback you have on these pages. Most of the links are working but some may not be, and others I do need some help in figuring out what their target should be.

Here's a list of TODOs that I need to get to as well.

Main page:
- add samples and more functionality to the "Try It" orion editor itself
- replace the current videos with newer ones (Ian / Mike please let me know when these are available)
- build an Orion News feed for RSS followers
- also if someone could tell me what our Twitter ID is so i can add that as well.

Getting started Page:
- Missing a link to embedding the editor in your applications, i took a brief look at the wiki but came up empty. Do we have any content for this? I hacked my way though the sample code to come up with the editor on the main page, i could probably turn this into a wiki page if theres nothing else available - We should probably link to the Getting started wiki page somewhere on this page but im not sure where it fits in entirely. Thoughts?

Join the community page:
- Missing a link to 'Linked Tools' in the second section, im not sure if we even have two pages of content for this link, any help here would be appreciated

Signup Form:
- add php logic to actually send an email for OrionHub invites, currently i just accept any valid email address and then do nothing with it aside from printing a thank you page.

Hope the Orion Summit is going well.

--
Nathan Gervais
Web Developer - Eclipse Foundation