[orbit-dev] Final chance for Indigo Orbit changes?

Are we there yet?

I hope there are no more Orbit changes required for Indigo. Are there? If so, we can put some in next week, but after that ... I'd want it to be a pretty big problem before we ask projects to change again.

Please review the orbit bug lists, to make sure there are none that are required, that have been overlooked.
Below I've pasted the "major" and "p2" bugzilla entries I could find, so those especially deserve a second look.

At some point, either slightly before or slightly after 5/21 I'd like to rename our final "Recommended Build" for Indigo to an R-build, so participating projects can update their build related URLs one last time before the Indigo release.

Please let us know if anyone is expecting any last minute contributions or changes.

Thanks,

= = = =

Saturday    Intended RC             Appropriate type of changes

5/21             3                Only Critical or Blocking defects
5/28             4                Fixes only if the problem causes the users machine to catch fi
re :)

Hopefully, 5/21 (for RC3) will be our last contribution ... and ideally we would not even need th
at one.

= = = =

341311 2011-03-30 21:24:22 maj P3 caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW org.apache.httpcomponents.client's SSLSocketFactory 4.1 h...
341262 2011-03-29 2011-03-31 maj P3 caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx shawn.minto@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW org.apache.htpcomponents.httpclient 4.1 bundle needs budd...