[orbit-dev] Adding Apache Gogo Shell to Orbit build

Hi,

Yesterday I successfully added Apache Gogo Runtime v0.8.0 and Apache Gogo Command v0.8.0 to the Orbit build, but I am experiencing some difficulties with Apache Gogo Shell v0.8.0. It seems a little bit strange – I was sure that the locations and version tags are correct, and still it failed. Probably you have seen the mails for failed builds. Finally the build passed without it and now I am trying to include it again. If I could not fix this until tomorrow, I will exclude it from the build.

Lazar

Back to the top