Re: [orbit-dev] Nearing M6 stable build

> > I have asked some in WTP if they need this by M6 (I would have thought so,
> > but since they haven't missed it so far, maybe not)
> > 301263 2010-01-29 Wed 12:43 enh P3 hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx  Helios M7 Add
> > javax.servlet.jsp 2.1 to Orbit
>
> I am working on this today. As far as I know it does not block M6.
> Hugues.

That's great to hear. I'm not sure if it literally blocks M6 either, but since its required for the release, it would help things go more smoothly to get it in to M6 (even if not literally blocking, per se). So ... let us know if questions or problems (well, having said that, I won't be around much today ... but, will be late tonight or this weekend if there's any questions). Thanks in advance.